Meet at the Walking On Waves shop 30 minutes before your lesson start timeThis course is designed to get the complete beginner up and riding waves, and to iron out the bad habits the more experienced of you will have picked up and progress you further.
DAY ONE: TWO HOUR SESSION
- Safety brief.
- Explain the basic parts of the board and entering the water.
- Determine whether you are Goofy or Regular foot (left foot forward or right foot forward)
- Instruction in all the ways I know to get you up and riding on the board.
- Last safety reminder....
- In the sea!
DAY TWO: TWO HOUR SESSION
- Catching waves and turning left and right.
- moving forwards and backwards on the surfboard to generate speed and slow down.
- NOT EASY!
DAY THREE: TWO HOUR SESSION
- Catching unbroken waves ( if the conditions allow us to) And riding in the direction the waves are going.
- Practising turning and length of ride
- Fun Stuff - Switch foot surfing and headstands!
Enjoy your holiday and your surfing.
UK & European Surf Champion