COACH + RIDE includes dry land instruction, safety brief, and a full hour of instruction on the waves. You keep the board and suit for the rest of the day.
There will never be more than SIX pupils to ONE instructor
Participants aged under 10, we need a non-participating adult/carer in the water with them - a wetsuit is provided for the adult/carer
- Meet no later than 09:00 at the Walking On Waves Shop Croyde Bay Holiday Resort EX33 1QB
- Courtesy transport to and from surf beach for all participants is included at no extra cost
- Safety brief, explain the basic parts of the board and entering the water
- Determine whether you're a 'goofy' or regular foot (left foot forward or right foot forward)
- Then we're in the water for a full hours instruction
- You now have the rest of the day to practice what you've learnt
- Children aged under 10 to be accompanied by a parent or carer
Hooked! Ask Sarah for advice on purchasing a surfboard that will suit your ability.