Our Bioluminescent Night Trips are designed to create an atmosphere of peace and quiet, as you gently move through the beautiful Kenmare Bay. No previous experience is needed to join us on this magical tour that will bring you close to seals and mystical sparkles of light in the water! Please note that the minimum age for this tour is 8 years old.
Please note that each child under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in order to participate.
Please contact us to book directly if there are not enough places available on the system.
- Your guide will meet you at the pier at the advertised start time.
- You will sign your indemnity form.
- Your guide will give you a waterproof top, a spraydeck, a buoyancy aid and a paddle.
- Your guide will give you a safety briefing and teach you how to paddle and use the rudders in the boat.
- Your guide will pull your boat into the water so your feet stay dry as you set off on your trip into the sunset.
Please don't worry about filling in all of the emails for the group after purchase, you can if you want but it is not necessary.
Refund issued if cancelled 48 hours in advance (for groups of 4 or less)
- Refund will only be issued when the booking is for 4 people or less if cancelled at least a full 48 hours prior to the activity start time.
- Refund will only be issued when the booking is for 5 people of more if cancelled at least a full 72 hours prior to the activity start time.
- If the conditions on the day aren’t ideal but the activity still takes place, the customer will not be eligible for a refund.
- Customers may request to reschedule their activity, rescheduling will only take place subject to availability and at the discretion of Emerald Outdoors LTD.
Location: Templenoe Pier
Some trips may start at Dromquinna Manor (2 minutes away), in that case we will advise you in plenty of time.
Please let us know if you are staying at Dromquinna Manor as we may be able to start the trip there for you.